- Helps regrow hair in women†
- For women with hereditary hair loss
- 5% minoxidil topical foam revitalizes hair follicles
- Clinically proven and available in Canada
- #1 dermatologist-recommended brand*
- Apply once daily
Directions for use:
- Apply half a capful directly to the scalp, once daily and in the areas of hair loss
- Massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- Using more, or more often, will not improve results
- Continued use is necessary to increase and maintain your hair regrowth; otherwise, hair loss will begin again
- Click here for application how-to-video
- For complete directions, please refer to the packaging insert.
Women’s ROGAINE® Foam is clinically proven to regrow hair in women† who apply it once per day.
Information about Women’s ROGAINE® Foam
Active ingredient: minoxidil 5% w/w
Inactive ingredients: butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), cetyl alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, glycerol anhydrous, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propellant Aeropin 70 (propane butane, isobutane), purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol.
Indications: to regrow hair on top of the scalp.
For external use only. Extremely flammable: avoid fire, flame or smoking during, and immediately following, application.
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
Do not use if:
- your degree of hair loss is greater than that shown on the side of the carton, since this product might not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age; do not use on babies or children
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before using if you have heart disease.
Stop using and ask a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms:
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness
- sudden, unexplained weight gain
- swelling of your hands or feet
- scalp irritation or redness
- unwanted facial hair growth
- no hair regrowth in a period of 6 months
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
- do not apply to other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes; in case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water
- some people have experienced changes in hair colour and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 3 months with once daily use. For some women, you may need to use this product once a day for at least six months before you see results
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all women.
WOMEN'S ROGAINE® Foam is available in:
- 2-month supply
- 4-month supply